Make Fuss-Free Canapés
1. Grab yourself some goats cheese, ready rolled puff pastry, honey and some thyme (admittedly I have used a tiny bit of parsley for photographic effect!)
2. I used the top of a wine glass to cut out 5cm-or-so circles and popped them in an oven at 200°C for about 10-15 minutes until starting to go slightly golden
3. Take out your puff pastry discs and place as much or as little goats cheese as you fancy on top of them
4. Pop back under the grill for about 5/6 minutes
5. Take out and drizzle with honey and garnish with thyme
Done! These take no time at all and are absolutely delicious. The combination of goats cheese and honey just cannot be beaten in my opinion and if I’d had some crushed walnuts then I would have sprinkled them over the top to add another texture into the mix.