1. Today I was travelling on the tube and it was boiling hot, I was like a sardine squished in a tin next to a million other people and it was generally so uncomfortable that I went into a trance like state and just felt nothing as I stood there trying not to fall when the tube driver slammed on the brakes at each stop. Do you enter a weird state when you are on the tube?
2. I had the best weekend. Walked for miles and miles with the boy to Borough Market and chowed down on a delicious halloumi burger. On Sunday I met up with two lovely girlfriends and we went to the Bluebird in Chelsea (terrible service I can’t tell you) but the company was wonderful and we managed to avoid the rain!
3. Just started watching Homeland. I realise that’s so 2012 but hey-ho – it’s brilliant!! On that note, I cannot WAIT until Breaking Bad returns on August 11th!
4. H&M has got some gems at the moment. Go and check them out
5. This weekend I am taking my Mum and Godmother out for afternoon tea at Sketch as a belated birthday present to them both. I am immensely excited and am going to take lots of photographs! (Is it strange that I’m very excited to use the toilets? If you don’t know what I mean, google!)
Favourite blog of the week is one I’m sure you’re all hugely familiar with, but I’m including it because her interior-fashion-sense is second to none and I’ve been daydreaming about her flat all week & imagining how I could create something similar one day…thank you Carrie at WishWishWish!